Here you can find our next projects. If you are interested subcontractor contact us. All of our projects are published with a minimum of three months advance notice.
This page is not for General contractors.
This page is more specifically for subcontractors.
Please read all 11 points given below:
If you do not agree on any two points listed,
Please do not contact us!
1. We will check all contractors with local or state consumer protection officials.
2. We will ask you for customer references that have projects you have done.
3. We will ask for a copy of the contractor's current insurance certificates and licenses, if required and at the time, or before of signing a contract.
4. We will ask for written estimates from several companies on this project.
5. We will ask for guarantees, warranties and promises in writing.
6. We will agree on start and completion dates, and have them written into the contract.
7. We never pay money up front as a deposit. All payments are made by secured funds through Tile Company.
8. We never pay for work that is not completed to local inspector’s satisfaction.
9. You must fill out applications.
10. We do not hire companies without experience.
11. Daily clean up and disposal are you responsibility. No dumpster provided on site at this stage.
WE PROMISE YOU WILL BE TREATED WITH RESPECT.
WE EXPECT THE SAME FROM YOU TO OUR CLIENTS AND TO US.
THIS IS THE ONLY PROVEN WAY.
Applications form download.